Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello, April.

Stella


Emma and Danielle

Nick is back in T-Ball and Emma is crawling (!). We have a new nephew in the family (XO) who is the cutest little peanut in the world. We miss our loves in Mexico. I'm back in the running game (we're up to 4 days a week, 30-35 minutes at a time) and about to add a fifth, but nursing makes training a little tough. It'll be nice to have some normalcy again in a few months. Steve has a birthday around the corner (literally, tomorrow...), so we're trying to gear up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, big Poppa. xo

2 comments:

King's Krew said...

we need to get together and play with pictures ! I love the top pic with the swimsiute in colore ... and I have a program that can do it ... I just don't know how ....

laci king

Caroline said...

Yes, let's do! We miss you guys. Let's do a crash course in Photoshop...call me or stop by, we're here most of the time. Would love to see you! xo